Want to have a peek at the Circuit Fitness AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine ; Watch at the AMZ-167RW in action
You will never miss a workout again with the Circuit Fitness AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine, one of the newest rowers designed for home use that provides a realistic outdoor rowing experience. It’s suitable for everyone regardless of their physical fitness level. Beginners, intermediaries, and advanced users will find it a great way to achieve their fitness goals. It features a comfortable moulded seat, foam coated handlebar, large and textured pedals, adjustable LCD monitor, and a water resistance system that ensures you experience comfortable and productive workouts without having to pay for an expensive gym membership.
- The Circuit Fitness AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine’s Framework is made of heavy-duty premium-grade steel, has several ABS parts in its construction and has a robust polycarbonate water tank. The frame has a special coating with anti-corrosion paint that conserves its quality and durability. The base framework system features floor-friendly front and rear stabiliser bars with adjustable rubberised levellers. It enables users to adjust the stabilisers if need be to prevent shaking during workouts. An important aspect to mention here regards the Rail position. The rail is not inclined forward, but it’s horizontal, and therefore, the rowing motion is neutral. The rower’s sliding rail measures approx. 101 cm, while the seat travel length is approx. 91 cm. The unit should accommodate users up to 188 cm (6’2″) with no problem, allowing a complete leg extension and a correct rowing motion. Also, the rail can support users up to 136 kg. The overall assembled dimensions are 200 cm long by 56 cm wide by 106 cm high. Its weight of about 35 kg, empty, further improves its stability. Its front base integrates two roller wheels, so you can quickly relocate it once you have finished your workout and store it vertically. Requires minimal storage space, and the water in the tank doesn’t leak.
- The Resistance System designed by Circuit Fitness for the AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine consists of a water tank with 15 litres capacity, a 16-blade impeller inside the water tank, a durable 1’’ nylon strap, pulleys, and the handlebar with an adjustable recoil system. The large impeller spins in the water as you pull the handle and adds drag to the rowing motion, offering a consistent full-body workout. The AMZ-167RW is relatively silent; however, you can hear the impeller spinning in the water. It makes a swoosh of water sound that will put a smile on your face, relax you, and probably motivate you to exercise longer to achieve your fitness goals sooner. The resistance depends on the water level in the tank. Water level 1 is the lowest resistance, and Level 6 is the highest one. The rower comes with a siphon pump, tube, and funnel to add and remove water efficiently from the tank. Then the dynamic response provided by the machine’s resistance system is significant; the faster your rowing is, the higher the resistance. To put it simply, the resistance intensity increases or decreases by the user’s ability to row fast or slow, respectively, like if you were rowing a real boat. That’s the main reason why it is a better choice for anyone who wants to train on a professional level. Also, if you want a workout more challenging, fill the water tank to its recommended maximum capacity (water level 6) and increase the assisted return on the Handlebar Strap by adjusting the tensioner cord on the bottom to the maximum on position 3.
- The Circuit Fitness AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine includes a mid-range Console that features a large, easy-to-read LCD monitor that tracks time, distance, time/500m, SPM (stroke per minute), calories, total strokes, and heart rate. The unit is battery-powered and requires two AA batteries (included), which means that you can use the rower anywhere you want. The LCD is built on an articulated arm to adjust the best position for you, and you can also tuck it away for storage. It has two workout programs: Manual and Race. The Manual program has two different modes: you can select goal settings for time, distance, strokes, calories, or pulse, and the display will count down from the specified value until it reaches zero. Another mode is the pulse goal, where the console will notify you when you reach the set pulse rate goal. The second workout program, Race, has 15 difficulty levels, and you can adjust the distance for each of them. This program creates a racing training setting where you can compete against the computer displaying the User and the CPU as two boat icons on the centre display, and the two icons begin to move. The race ends whenever you or the PC reach the distance set for it. A Recovery function is also available and will display your heart rate status between F1 (excellent) to F6 (poor) upon pressing the button at the end of a workout. But it requires a universal 5.3 kHz HR chest strap, not included, but very cheap and easy to find, should you need one. Two other notable functions of the rower’s meter unit are the Alarm and Sleep Mode. You can set the Alarm to remind you to begin your training or sound or beep when the monitor is in sleep mode. To save the batteries’ power, the monitor goes to sleep when there is no activity on the rower for 4 minutes. During sleep mode, the unit displays the current date, room temperature and clock.
- The Seat of the Circuit Fitness AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine is padded, grooved, and has a contoured surface for better positioning. Its top is polyurethane material; it’s not super soft, but not extremely hard either. Its dimensions are 25.5 cm/10” length by 33 cm/13’’ width. It offers optimal firmness and provides comfort that lasts through a prolonged workout by ensuring adequate blood circulation. The seat base is steel and offers a bit of extra elevation compared to other rower seats. The seat base integrates three sets of large rollers—two slides on top of the rail, the third underneath it for extra stability. The rollers are equipped with heavy-duty sealed ball bearings for a smooth back and forth glide motion, while their surface features a layer of rubberised material to reduce noise. The top of the seat is approximately 38 cm above floor level, allowing an easier entry and exit, which can be quite a plus for users with certain disabilities. The pulling Handlebar consists of a straight bar attached to a heavy-duty abrasion-resistant nylon strap, so the unit’s drive system doesn’t require any lubrication. The anti-slip foam-padded handlebar provides secure and comfortable grips that prevent slippage and blisters in the palms while rowing longer sessions. It is long enough for multiple grip positions that are suitable for different users. In other words, it is also suitable for users with wide shoulders. The rower has large standards Footrests with a textured anti-slip surface, adjustable safety straps and a heel guard that ensure maximum footing stability. They accommodate most foot sizes and allow users to use standard sports shoes of all sizes. They have a fixed position with an angle of approx. 45° to provide a good position for the feet and firm support for the leg push phase.
- The Assembly of the AMZ-167RW is easy; it comes with the unit of the rower with the water tank and all the other resistance elements pre-assembled. You need to attach the slide rail, the front and rear stabiliser bars, the seat, and the console to the central core unit of the rower and fill the tank with water. It’s straightforward and should take around 30 minutes to have it ready to use; the manual provides all the necessary instructions and includes an essential toolkit. There is no severe Maintenance required; keep the machine clean, especially the rail, to prevent damage to the seat rollers. Other than this, inspect it before use for loose or damaged parts; periodically treat the water by dropping a chlorine tablet in the tank; a packet of 3 tablets for water purification is included. Remove the water from it if you are not using the rowing machine for more than a month.
New to the fitness market but steeped in history, Circuit Fitness is here to bring you value for money home gym equipment. Designed and developed in California, USA, over the last five years, Circuit Fitness is the next level of cardio and strength equipment that you need, quality engineered using the latest technology. Circuit Fitness designed this aesthetic rower to provide challenging workouts suitable for everyone, including advanced athletes. The AMZ-167RW Water Rowing Machine provides low-impact and full-body cardio workouts; it helps you lose weight, tone over 80% of the body’s muscle groups and improve heart and lungs’ health. Over time, the Water Rower will enhance your overall physical fitness in the comfort of your home with a soothing swoosh-swoosh sound of water.