*We offer free delivery and installation on this product. See our delivery information for full details.
Want to see a 360-degree video of the Inspire SCS Smith Cage Functional Trainer to give you a better idea of all of the features it has and how it will fit into your home? Click here to find out.
A one-time investment for a striking looking piece of fitness equipment!
Built to last, the Inspire SCS Smith Cage System Functional Trainer is currently one of the most innovative and adaptive strength systems on the market. It has a staggering number of 32 setting positions for more than 60 functional training exercises, to get inspired.
The Inspire SCS light commercial Smith Cage System Functional Trainer design allows more than 1 user simultaneously, depending on their training and following the safety measures. It comes with the Inspire SCS Adjustable Weight Bench with removable Leg Developer & Preacher Curl attachments, an Ankle Strap, a Pull-ups-assist Belt, and 2 sets of D-handles: 2 shorter multi-ring D-Handles x 2 longer Rubber D-Handle that you can use as an Abdominal Strap for AB Crunch. In addition, the SCS Smith Cage System is a 3 in 1 Functional Trainer, comprising a Power Rack with a height-adjustable Pull-ups Bar, a Smith Machine with 15 positions, and 3 independent adjustable dual pulley systems. All in one unit, it combines classical strength training with complex cable pull systems connected to 2 x 68 kg weight stacks. The Inspire SCS Functional Trainer Package unites more than 7 commercial-grade training stations in a compact training system, offering various exercises for a complete and balanced workout.
- At the rear of the machine are 2 commercial weight stacks of 68 kg of centre drilled weight plates, with Magnetic Pin, running along solid guide rods and connected only with the cable/pulley systems. With a 1:2 resistance ratio, the stacks provide resistance for the front hi/low crossover cables and the top and bottom centre cables, so you're only lifting half the weight that is specified on the stack. With compound movements, like pulldowns, both weight stacks are used, with almost 70 kg of frictionless resistance. This is very much the industry standard, and it's more than enough weight for 99% of people. After all, who can do 68 kg cable crossovers? Unlike other cable machines, the pulleys are reinforced with fibreglass and come with Precision Steel Ball Bearing. The cables have a Tensile Strength of 907 kg (2000 lb) for movement's safety and comfort, allowing an unbeatably smooth lifting action pulley.
- The six-pulley-cable system comes with 2 broad, 2 narrow low, and 2 narrow high pulleys for unparalleled versatility. It's possible to use all the stations with dual pulley cables independently. Whilst the Upper & Lower narrow ones are fixed, for exercises such as Lat. Pulldowns or seated rows, the 2 Wide pulleys on each side of the cage are fully adjustable. They can be easily and quickly positioned at numerous points along the chrome column uprights for wide hi/low crossover cables for unique iso-lateral exercises. Grab the external handle and pull the red spring knob, releasing the cable/pulley column slider. Then, you can adjust it to your desired height and release the red handle to lock that it at the desired height. Repeat the same procedure on the other side, and you're ready to start. As a result, you can target different body parts from varying angles, particularly the chest, with complete freedom of movement. This means that you can create a more aesthetic physique through exercises like lateral raises, curls, and pushdowns, without awkwardly having to connect them to two pulleys.
- The SCS orange coloured Olympic Smith Bar is plate loaded and doesn't use the resistance of the Weight Stacks.
- The Smith Bar weights 13.6 kg (30 lb) as a starting resistance, enabling beginners and advanced lifters to enjoy the best effects of the Inspire SCS gym. The Smith System comes with 15 Safety Bar Catches (solid steel bar hooks)on both sides of the cage, which considerably reduces injury risk while using the machine alone. Opposite these safety Catches, further back in the cage, there is another Set of 15 Safety Catches, so you can add an Olympic 7-ft Barbell to perform Free Weight Barbell routines. Suppose you've pushed beyond failure and can't re-rack the Free Weight Olympic Barbell; in that case, you can take advantage of the additional full-length power rack safety bars stoppers, positioned on each side of the cage; they extend from one side of the cage to the other, fitting between 2 solid steel bar hooks, to prevent the bar from crashing to the floor or onto you while you rest up for your next set. They provide you with the perfect combination of Guided or Free Weight Training and the advantages of both, and an almost limitless amount of exercise potential.
The SCS double racking system allows you to safely rack both the Smith Bar and your own Free Weight Olympic Bar simultaneously, as the maximum load capacity is 250 kg (500 lb). The shift from a Smith Machine to Free Weight is stunningly seamless, an important distinction to consider if you enjoy barbell training. Fifteen steel lockout points make this strength machine a hugely popular choice for those seeking a reliable solution for solo training, regardless of ability and experience.
By incorporating a Power Rack into the Smith Machine Station, Inspire Fitness offers a Home Gym that is no bigger than a standard functional trainer. Therefore, the SCS Package is an excellent choice for those who have limited space or want a workout system that can fit in the corner of a room.
- The one-of-a-kind height-adjustable Pull Up Station offers wide, neutral, and close grip options to build your back faster from a variety of angles. The adjustability of the Pullups Station (206 cm to 219 cm height) is a remarkable asset. Since the SCS is a few inches shorter than the average cable machine, making the SCS Smith Cage System a popular choice among lifters with low ceilings. In addition, it is equipped with ample knurling for a firm grip and optimum training.
- Lower secondary pullups/chin-ups ring-shaped grips with multiple angles are there to hit every angle of your back and allows you to tailor your training.
- If regular chin-ups or pullups are too demanding, you can use the Multi-function Belt to perform real assisted pullups, thus keeping all the physical and health benefits of bodyweight training.
The Inspire Fitness SCS Weight Bench is Inspire Fitness's top of the range Adjustable Bench with a capacity of 454 kg (user and load) and offers everything you want in a Light Commercial Weight Bench. Even most "full commercial" benches don't provide this level of construction.
- Oversized Contoured Orthopaedic Pads with closed-cell foam, double-stitched high-grade Naugahyde faux leather, provide stability and support with every move. In addition, the Seat on the bench, adjustable to 4 heights, is designed to work perfectly and biochemically enhance the motion.
- The SCS Fitness Bench design allows 5-position adjustment: Flat, 30-degree incline, 45-degree decline, 65-degree decline, 85-degree incline & a superb 20-degree decline option. It offers complete functionality and a limitless range of flyes, presses, curls, raises, squats, and deadlifts.
- This top-of-the-line Weight Bench comes with a convenient handle and 2 transport wheels to move quickly.
The Bench's Attachments are designed to work with the Inspire SCS Weight Bench, adding another workout option by slipping into the front frame post.
- The Inspire Preacher Curl attachment is height adjustable to execute single or double hand curl exercise comfortably and comes with a convenient built-in Bar Rest that works seamlessly for easy storage between sets.
- The Inspire Leg Extension/Leg Curl, with 6 Vinyl Covered Foam Rollers, allows you to plate load the peg with free weights and perform a seated Leg Extension or a prone Leg Curl. Additionally, there's an option to add weights to the Leg Developer Attachment; you can hook it up to the cable stacks to enjoy a more consistent resistance curve. Again, quality Upholstery Padding provides comfort.
This is one of the most rigid benches available; the frame is made from heavy-duty 11-gauge tubular steel providing a sturdy and safe feeling as you work out. In addition, the electrostatic powder coating offers a durable, maintenance-free finish, so your Bench and Attachments will always look new and stylish.
With Inspire Fitness, you train with the best!
You can also download the Inspire App to follow along to thousands of Live & On Demand workouts on your phone, tablet, or computer for workouts on the go or at home (you can also cast workouts to your TV). You can choose from strength training, indoor cycle, strider, rower, yoga, & recovery videos. If video is not your thing, you can train with written workouts too, built for whatever equipment you have, curated by our Inspire Fitness trainers. You can search through the catalogue of exercises that include demos, form tips and attachment recommendations, or browse by muscle group or by machine & get new ideas.
The Inspire SCS Smith Cage System Functional Trainer offers an array of exercises for a person looking for a complete and balanced workout. Add to this the beauty of the unrivalled design and engineering of the SCS Smith Cage System. The Inspire SCS Smith Cage System Functional Trainer Package is the natural progression for those looking to push themselves further and harder!