Free Delivery to UK Mainland. On Everything. No Minimum Spend.
Please note that there are a few postcodes which are not included within Mainland UK and these postcodes are subject to additional delivery charges:
BT, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, ZE, PA20, PA42, PA41, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50, TR22, TR21, TR23, TR24, TR25, JE
If you would like to view our full delivery policy please have a look here.
14 DAY RETURN POLICY SUMMARY:
- You (The Customer) have a 14-day cooling-off period from the day your order has been delivered by our courier under the 2013 Consumer Contract Regulation
- A Return Request Form is required to be completed and submitted through the PureTec Website for returns to be accepted
- Once our customer service team receive your return request, you will receive an email confirming we have received your request, and will send you a Return Merchant Authorisation Number (RMA)
- All products need to be returned in their original packaging; any products returned not in their original packaging may be subject to a product package fee
- When Goods are received, they will be inspected by our team, and if they are not in Good as new condition, you (The Customer) may occur additional charges
- We must receive the item being returned within 14 working days from the date the Return Request form being submitted
- If you reject an order for any reason, except for damage reasons, then a fee will be applied for your order to be re-dispatched or returned to us
- We advise our customers to retain the original packaging for at least 14 days in case an item or the order is returned to PureTec
If you would like to review our full 14 day return policy please click here.