Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders for products placed with us over the exercise.co.uk website. Please read them carefully before ordering products from us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the statutory rights of consumers.
- Acceptance of Order
- Images & Descriptions
- Copyright & Trademarks Notice
- Right of Cancellation
- Returns Policy
- Warranty & After-Sales Services
- Competition Rules
- Data Protection
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations
- Hero's Discount
We, Pure-Tec Limited trading as Exercise.co.uk, must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse your order or to restrict the number of products you may order. We will not usually take any money from the credit/debit account which you provide details of in respect of your order until we have accepted your order. We will send you an email to acknowledge your order. This email does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will indicate acceptance of your order by telling you through a confirmation of dispatch email. Our acceptance of your order creates a binding contract between us.
Our prices are available over the telephone and are set out in our website (www.exercise.co.uk) and other literature. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered. Our VAT number is GB647393702.
Prices remain in force until we tell you over the telephone that they have changed or until we publish new prices on our website or in our literature. Delivery charges may apply and will be communicated to you before completion of your order. These are added to your order and are dependent on the delivery address you have supplied and the number of products you have ordered.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website, in our literature and given over the telephone are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money which we have taken from you.
All images and descriptive matter contained in our website or other literature are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described.
The products are only suitable for the purposes described by us: you are responsible for deciding whether a product is suitable for your purposes and for the manner in which you use it.
Although exercise.co.uk tries it's best to maintain all products, product specifications, information and images are up to date to provide you (the customer) as much knowledge as possible to offer a pleasurable shopping experience.
There may be instances where the product's Weight, Dimensions, Colours displayed, Material used and Weight Set Configurations may differ from the listings present on exercise.co.uk or when you (the customer) has purchased a product from exercise.co.uk. We hold the right to change, modify and delist products without customer notification.
The copyright in the design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement of this web site and its pages belongs absolutely to Pure-Tec Limited or it's content and technology providers. You may reproduce and print off parts of this web site only for the purpose of selecting and beginning the order process for our products or as learning material. All other use is prohibited without our prior written consent.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "the Trade Marks") displayed on our website and in our literature (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in our website or literature shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on our website or literature without the prior written consent of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on our website or literature is strictly prohibited.
All orders are subject to availability of products. If we are unable to deliver products ordered by you we will notify you and credit the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products to your credit/debit card or send you a bank transfer for the amount to be refunded within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
Due to the current high demand of multi-gyms and smith machines, we are limiting all purchases to one per customer. Should the system flag multiple orders under the same details, these will be cancelled and refunded.
Our aim is to deliver your order within 5-7 working days but please allow 28 days for your order to be delivered. We will deliver products ordered by you to the address you provide to us. You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered to you, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
The United Kingdom's Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation.
If your order is cancelled this may incur a charge for the cost of the return, even if the order hasn't been delivered but is being held by the courier.
If you wish to cancel your order please write to us at Pure-Tec Ltd t/a Exercise.co.uk, Britannia Road, Goole, DN14 6ET, United Kingdom or email us at email@example.com.
We operate a 14-day return policy, which is applied to most of the products sold on exercise.co.uk. If you would view our return policy please click here.
To return a product please first contact us on 0345 1666 200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Pure-Tec Ltd t/a Exercise.co.uk, Britannia Road, Goole, DN14 6ET, United Kingdom. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase as well as the product in its original packaging.
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
All products bought from us online have their own warranty which will be stated on the products own page and in the manual when you receive the product.
If within the warranty period after having the opportunity to inspect the product we are satisfied that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for an exchange. You may request a full refund only if you are within the return period (please see our returns policy for full details). You must provide us with the original invoice, dispatch note or other proof of purchase. If we supply a replacement product this warranty shall apply to the replacement product for the balance of the warranty period for the original product.
This warranty does not apply where the defect is due to the product not being cared for in an appropriate manner or the product has been otherwise modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged. This warranty is also not transferable to a new owner of the product, or if you have bought it on behalf of someone else (in that the billing and delivery address are different).
In the event that the product you ordered requires a spare part in the future which is not covered by this warranty, or falls outside the warranty period, we may be able to provide the necessary spare part on a chargeable basis. This excludes internal parts as replacement of these poses a health & safety risk to the customer.
1. The promoter is: Pure Tec Ltd Exercise.co.uk (company no. SC47640) whose registered office is in England.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Pure Tec LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. The giveaways can be entered daily.
7. Closing time for entry will be 11.59 p.m. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as shown each platform.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Quality of account used will be taken into account. (Spam/competition only accounts may likely be discounted).
14. The winner will be notified via Social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
• Exercise.co.uk ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• Exercise.co.uk shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• Exercise.co.uk also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. Data Protection
Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to giving their name for the winners’ list.
The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. Exercise.co.uk has the right to stop the use of any promotional codes at any time without providing notice.
Each EU Member State now has a legal obligation to minimise the disposal of WEEE in landfill sites. The broad aim of the WEEE regulations is to address the environmental impacts of electrical and electronic equipment when it reaches the end of its life.
We all have a responsibility of contributing to the re-use, recycling and other forms of recovery of WEEE under these Regulations and at exercise.co.uk we are playing our part.
Over 75% of waste electrical goods end up in landfill, where lead and other toxins contained in the electrical goods can cause soil and water contamination which can lead to negative effects on human health and the environment.
Electrical and Electronic Equipment that was made after 13th August 2005 should display the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on the packaging or product. The purpose of the symbol is to encourage householders to dispose of their WEEE separately from household waste.
What can you do?
If your old machine is still working, do you know somebody who would like to use it? There are many organisations such as schools, clubs, residential homes etc. who would be very happy to have the use of your old equipment.
In addition, there are organisations that will reuse and repair electrical and electronic equipment, and some even run "cash for recycling" schemes.
If your old equipment is no longer useful, please recycle it.
Alternatively, as a distributor and retailer, we are committed to reducing the amount of WEEE that goes into landfill. We are doing our bit for the environment by offering free take-back on a like for like basis when you purchase a new piece of equipment from us. This means if you buy a new rowing machine from us, you can return your old rowing machine to us and we will arrange appropriate disposal of the old machine. We do not charge for the disposal of your old machine, but there is a fee for the transportation of the product back to our facility. This must be arranged with us at the time of order, so if you would like to do this please call us on 0345 1666 200 for details of where to deliver your old machine.
13. Hero's Discount
We offer our 7% hero discount through the services of https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/. Only Blue Light Cardholders are applicable for the 7% Hero's discount.
Under the terms and conditions of https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/ the following services are available for the Hero's discount:
- 4x4 Response
- Ambulance Service
- Blood Bikes
- Border Force
- British Army
- Cave Rescue
- Community First Responders
- Fire Service
- Highways England Traffic Officer
- HM Armed Forces Veterans
- HM Coastguard
- HM Prison Service
- Immigration Enforcement
- Lowland Search and Rescue
- MoD Fire Service
- MoD Police
- Mountain Rescue
- Red Cross
- Reserve Armed Forces
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Marines
- Royal Navy
- Search and Rescue
- Second Line Responders
- Social Care Workers
- St Andrews Ambulance
- St John Ambulance
- UK Visas and Immigration
If you would like to read the Blue Light Card term and conditions please click here.
Exercise.co.uk has the right to refuse the use of the 7% heroes discount if it is suspected the discount is been misused. The Heroes discount can not be used in congestion with any other offers and can not be used with products which are on sale at the time of the discount been used.