- Marcy NS-653 Folding Semi-Recumbent X-Frame Exercise Bike View all ReviewsWas £199.00 Now £109.00
- Marcy NS-652 Folding Upright X-Frame Exercise Bike View all ReviewsWas £179.00 Now £89.00
- Marcy NS-1000 Fan Exercise Bike with Air Resistance System View all ReviewsWas £295.00 Now £147.50
- Marcy Full Body Home Gym Package - Bike & Rower - 0% Finance Available View all Reviews£147.50 Was £295.00
- Marcy Azure Home Gym Package - Cross Trainer, Bike & Rower - 0% Finance Available View all Reviews
As low as £634.97 Was £723.98
- Marcy Start ME709 Recumbent Magnetic Exercise Bike View all ReviewsWas £159.00 Now £139.00
About our Exercise Bikes
What an incredible piece of equipment, exercise bikes truly are the machine that can adapt to everybody. We’d love to help you narrow down the precise one for your goals, whether that’s just improving general health, losing weight, toning or endurance training, there’s a match out there for you.
We have an in-depth buying guide if you want to really nerd up on every aspect of exercise bikes, or we’ll skim over the highlights here for you. The crucial element to think of first is you, this is all about you, or you and your family potentially. Have a quick mull over what you want out of this machine, it could be simplicity or complexity, high intensity or moderate use etc…
Once you’ve nailed that, you’ll need to select either a recumbent, upright, dual or indoor training type. But what are the differences? In a nutshell, recumbents are easy on the knees, support the back and suit low intensity well. Uprights are super versatile, if in doubt go for these as they cater for all goals. Dual bikes are intense and gruelling, for full body annihilation pick these. Lastly, indoor trainers are the road cycle emulators, for a racing style gym class feel they’re your go to.
Some exercise bikes are loaded with workout programs and incredible console features, others are simple and user friendly. Both have their merits, this comes back to how specific your goals are and where you want to be in your training. For toning, weight loss and general health, simple is more than sufficient, but additional features can be extremely useful at keeping you more motivated and your workouts varied and challenging.
There’s no doubt you’re making an intelligent move with exercise bikes, they’re dependable nature is tried and tested and will certainly bring you closer to your goals. Our mission is to help you lead an active lifestyle in a way that’s convenient and sustainable for you. If you feel you need more guidance we’d be thrilled to hear from you. Chat with us on-site, at email@example.com or on 0345 1666 200.