- Marcy Club MKM-1101 Home Multi Gym with 108kg Stack£399.99
- Marcy MWM-988 Home Multi Gym with 68kg Weight Stack£549.00
- Marcy MP3100 Smith Machine Home Gym with Weight Bench£569.00
- Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym & Exercise Bike£775.00
- Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Home Multi Gym with Integrated Leg Press£799.00
- Marcy MWB1282 Platinum Smith Machine Home Gym With Weight Bench£799.99
- Marcy MD 5191 Smith Machine Home Gym & Weight Bench£849.00
- Marcy Pro PM4400 Leverage Home Multi Gym with 170Kg Weights£895.00
- Marcy MD 5191 Smith Machine Home Gym with 100Kg Weight set£1,075.00
About our Multi Gyms
Safety, versatility and convenience rolled into one neat package, it’s no wonder the sacred multi gym is a bastion of home exercise. The controlled, guided system make them prime candidates for training solo in complete safety, they’re perfectly set up for beginners for this exact reason.
Your conventional multi gym will come equipped with a chest press, lat pulldown, leg extension and seated row. If this all means absolutely nothing to you, please don’t worry! All you need to know is it has enough training areas to pin-point your major upper and lower muscles. We have a heap of articles on how to use them in our learning area.
The vast majority come with a pre-selected amount of weights included (you can’t add more to the provided weight unfortunately) that should reflect your goals. It’s worth having a little mull over your goals, for general fitness and toning a lighter weight stack between 30-60kg is ample amount. For developing strength and whopping amounts of muscle 60-100kg will give you breathing room to keep progressing for years. The beauty of the weight stack is seamlessly increasing or decreasing the weight with the pin in a flash, its pure convenience to train at the ideal difficulty level that suits you.
We’re determined to help you lead an active lifestyle in a way that’s convenient and sustainable for you. If you want to get into the nitty gritty of all the features head over to our multi gym buying guide, or we’d be thrilled to hear from you. Chat with us on-site, at email@example.com or on 0345 1666 200.