Power Racks & Cages
- Marcy SM-8117 Olympic Squat Rack with Multi Grip Pull Up Bar£249.00
- Marcy MWB-70500 Olympic Power Cage with Pull Up Bar£299.00
- Marcy MD857 Diamond Elite Olympic Weight Bench With Rear Squat Rack£299.00
- Marcy MWB-70205 Folding Olympic Bench with Rear Squat Rack£399.00
- Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Power Rack Gym with High & Low Pulley System£399.00
- SteelBody by Marcy STB-70105 Squat Rack Base Trainer£499.00
- Steelbody by Marcy STB-98010 Power Rack with Pull Up Bar£499.00
- Marcy SM-8117 Olympic Squat Rack with 100kg Weight Set£678.00
- Marcy MD-8851R Deluxe Power Rack and Bench With 100kg Weight Set£798.00
- SteelBody By Marcy STB-98502 Power Tower & Bench with 100kg Weight Set£848.00
About our Power Racks & Cages
Power racks and squat cages are some of the best pieces of home gym equipment for those who want to lift heavy weights and build serious muscle. By offering the right support, a power rack or squat cage will enable you to lift correctly and safely when you’re exercising at home.
Power racks, or squat cages as they’re also known, feature safety pegs that ensure the user only lifts as far as comfortable. If the user is really pushing their limits, the safety features will make sure the lift isn’t compromised. When you use a power rack or squat cage, you can still use your full motion range and engage every muscle necessary.
At Exercise.co.uk, our power racks and cages are built with your safety and convenience in mind, along with maximum durability and affordability. We are pleased to offer a wide range of racks and cages for your home gym, with a product to suit all experience levels and budgets.
POWER RACK & SQUAT CAGE FEATURES
There’s more to a power rack than you might think. The frames include spotter bars so you can squat and bench press safely, and may also include pull up bars for chin ups, tricep dip handles, cross cabling and low high pulleys. This means you can complete a full body session and keep your workouts fresh and exciting.
Our robust and durable racks and cages are very cost effective for the regular user. With a strong, solid construction, they will take the weight of high impact training and big lifts. Complete your new power rack or squat cage with our selection of barbells and weight plates.
POWER RACK & SQUAT CAGE PRICES
At Exercise.co.uk, we have a power rack and squat cage to suit every budget, including affordable, mid-range and premium models.
We stock a selection of racks by market leader Marcy as well as SteelBody by Marcy, ranging in price from £249.00 to £1,800.00. The cheaper models are ideal for beginners who are new to lifting, allowing you to find your feet and learn the fundamentals of weightlifting. The more expensive models are a better option for experienced users, often including a variety of features for you to make the most of.
No matter your budget, your goal or your workout preferences, a power rack or squat cage from Exercise.co.uk is the perfect choice for your at-home gym.
POWER RACK & SQUAT CAGE SIZES
It’s vital that you consider the size of the rack when selecting it for your home gym. Some models are extremely large and may only be suitable for bigger spaces, such as a garage gym conversion. Other products are more compact and may work in smaller home gym spaces. You could also consider a folding power rack, which is the most efficient choice for really tight spaces.