- Finance AvailableSOLE Fitness F63 Motorised Folding Treadmill - Back In OctoberWas £1,299.00 Now £1,099.00
- Finance AvailableSOLE Fitness F65 Motorised Folding Treadmill BluetoothWas £1,399.00 Now £1,199.00
- Finance AvailableSOLE Fitness F85 Motorised Folding Treadmill Wireless Heart MonitorWas £1,899.00 Now £1,599.00
- Finance AvailableSOLE Fitness S77 Motorised Treadmill Bluetooth - 0% Finance AvailableWas £1,999.00 Now £1,699.00
- Finance AvailableSOLE Fitness TT8 Motorised Treadmill Decline and Reversible DeckWas £2,599.00 Now £2,299.00
About our Treadmills
We are so excited for you to choose the treadmill that fits your goals and your training style. That’s right – depending on the endgame of your fitness routine, there is actually a wide range of features you can look at. If that sounds daunting, we’ve written everything down for you in our treadmill buying guide further down.
In terms of health benefits, running goes a long way (pun intended)! Running is one of the most popular forms of cardio exercise, and it can be a great way to tone up your body, work on your endurance and improve your mood. A lot goes into running correctly and safely, from using the correct shoes to having a proper form. But once you’ve got these aspects nailed down, you will be unstoppable!
Aside from the convenience of having a workout station right in your home or your garage, running on a treadmill can be safer on your joints. With the right cushioning and other safety features, engaging programs and heart rate monitoring, the treadmill is truly a titan of cardio exercising. Running performance can be built up over time with the right motivation, so having easy access to a safe way to work out will surely have an impact on your routine. And if you are wondering about space, you will be happy to know that most SOLE and XTERRA treadmills are folding treadmills. Once you’re done with your workout, you can easily and safely store them away!
There is no need to worry if you are not a runner yet. Treadmills will support walking, power walking and jogging, which you can turn into awesome workouts by implementing fitness styles such as HIIT or LISS. Or you can opt for a powerful motor and a wider belt and truly challenge your body by upping your speed with every workout.
If you feel you need more guidance we have plenty of in-depth buying guides, or we’d be thrilled to hear from you. Chat with us on-site, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0345 1666 200.