Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
PureTec Limited (PTL), trading as exercise.co.uk require to be notified through our online Return Request Form (RRF) on the PureTec Website (http://www.puretecfitness.com/returns-request-form). Once we have received your completed return request form, our customer service team will send you an email confirming we have received your return request and will provide a Return Merchant Authorisation Number (RMA). If you need to contact us about your return, please state your RMA number to allow our customer service team to respond quicker.
You (The Customer), have the right to return or cancel an order and receive a full refund within 14 days of the date your order is delivered to you.
If you are not satisfied with the product or order that you have purchased through exercise.co.uk; you have the right to return the item/s you have purchased within 14 days of the date that your order is delivered. All items are to be in their original packaging and unopened and when returned by yourself in a way to ensure item/s are not damaged and are at a good as new quality standard. All returns are inspected and if any items are then valued as lower than the purchased price from damage or use, you may be subject to a damage repair fee. We suggest when customer’s return their items, they take pictures of the product and packaging and send them to us through the email they receive their RMA number to protect yourself in case any damages are occurred during the return by the courier. The customer is responsible for the safety of their order’s return to us and accepts any liability costs were the item is lost in return transit.
All returns are paid by you (The Customer) and require the items to be returned within 14 working days of the return request date. Any return requests placed after the 14-day cooling period will be subject to an additional admin charge for processing the return request which has been submitted. We do not provide an installation service, so if you have used a 3rd party installation service, you will not be eligible for the installation refund from PTL.
14 Day Return Summary:
- You (The Customer) have a 14-day cooling-off period from the day your order has been delivered by our courier under the 2013 Consumer Contract Regulation
- A Return Request Form is required to be completed and submitted through the PureTec Website for returns to be accepted
- Once our customer service team receive your return request, you will receive an email confirming we have received your request, and will send you a Return Merchant Authorisation Number (RMA)
- All products need to be returned in their original packaging; any products returned not in their original packaging may be subject to a product package fee
- When Goods are received, they will be inspected by our team, and if they are not in Good as new condition, you (The Customer) may occur additional charges
- We must receive the item being returned within 14 working days from the date the Return Request form being submitted
- If you reject an order for any reason, except for damage reasons, then a fee will be applied for your order to be re-dispatched or returned to us
- We advise our customers to retain the original packaging for at least 14 days in case an item or the order is returned to PureTec
Our Head Office Distribution Address is:
East Riding of Yorkshire
Every new product on site comes with a 12-month warranty as standard from the date of purchase. A lot of products come with extended manufacturers warranties, these will be stated on each individual product page and are subject to change.
To register your warranty please visit: http://www.puretecfitness.com/warranty-information
In the event of a fault within the warranty period we will either:
- Send out the necessary replacement part that’s damaged
- Organise for an exchange of the faulty product for a completely new one