The BH Fitness Optima Press G330 is a 1-piece Weight Bench with a Squat facility at the rear, designed with high-quality components and aesthetic design. It is the best choice for beginners and home fitness enthusiasts who want a wide range of exercises to advance to the next level of their muscle development.
Diversify your training with the multiple settings proposed by the BH G330 Optima Press: 6 bar holder heights with front and rear access, 5 backrest angles, 4 biceps pad heights, 3 seat angles, 2 leg adjustment settings, allowing you to exercise all your body's major muscle groups, including chest, biceps, legs, back, shoulders and abdominals.
- You can use the bar holders on both sides; adjust the back pad and sit on the bench for your Bench Presses or walk to the rear for Squat workouts up to 50 kg.
- Thanks to the multiple backrest settings, you can attack your Chest & Pectorals muscles from all angles. The decline position is the most effective for bench presses, generally performed with a slope between -15 and -30-degree.
- A perfect 90-degree angle is also available for the ideal lumbar position recommended for many exercises.
- A removable Biceps Pad adjustable to 4 heights and a Biceps Curl Handle adjustable to 2 positions to align your arms for a full range of Biceps Curl.
- The full Leg Developer is adjustable in height to fit users with different legs lengths providing the correct curl motion for hamstrings and quadriceps workouts.
- You can also use the Leg Dev. before using the walk-in Squat Rack on the reverse side of the G330, to get your legs warmed first and incorporate Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Calf Raises and Lunges into your routine.
The BH Fitness Optima Press G330 Weight Bench with Rear Squat Rack also provides comfort and safety during exercise:
- The weight is distributed between its 6 anti-slip support points for maximum stability.
- Thick foam rollers for a comfortable training session and contoured upholstery for constant lumbar support.
- Oversized sturdy steel frame to guarantee your safety with a load capacity up to 50 kg on the barb holders and 100 kg on the bench, so you can exercise the upper body, the core, and the lower body with absolute security.
- It accepts 6-ft & 7-ft barbells, standard 1″ or Olympic 2″ weight plates, and incorporates 2 storage points at the back to keep your training area safe and tidy.
Reach your training goals easily by experiencing the versatility and the comfort of the BH Fitness G330 Optima Press Weight Bench with Rear Squat Rack at home!
Founded in 1909, BH started to manufacture exercise equipment back in 1969, offering high-quality products. BH is certified under the ISO 9000 standards, which is a quality guarantee. That's why the BH Fitness Optima Press G330 presents outstanding features, allowing you to get the most out of your training sessions.