- Marcy Chrome Loadable Olympic Dumbbell Bar Handles - Pair£44.99
- Marcy Olympic TriGrip Cast Iron Weight Plates - 30kg Set£79.99
- Marcy MD-2080 Standard Weight Bench with 36kg Weight Set£195.00
- Marcy MWB-838 Deluxe Olympic Weight Bench with Squat Rack£249.00
- Marcy Club MKM-1101 Home Multi Gym with 108kg Stack£399.99
- Marcy Hex Rubber Dumbbell Set 12.5kg-25kg (6 Pairs)£450.00
- Marcy Diamond Elite Home Gym Smith Machine with Weight Bench£499.00
- SteelBody by Marcy STB-98502 Power Tower Rack & Fold-Up Adjustable Bench£599.99
About our Build Muscle
If you are ready to up your fitness game, you might be looking into improving your muscles and building up a powerful figure. This is also known as “body-building” and it is a long-term goal that requires some pretty serious dedication on your part. No matter the type of equipment you go for, remember to make sure that your calorie intake meets the needs of your body. Making sure that you are introducing proteins and carbohydrates into your diet is essential to building up muscle mass.
Building muscle is a usually a goal for advanced fitness enthusiasts, which is why the equipment might seem intimidating at first. However, we have put together some of our best options to make it easier for you to choose. The great thing about your choices is that you can build up your routine and go from straightforward muscle gaining exercises to complex multi gym systems that satisfy a variety of needs.
Opting for a bench and a set of weights is a good place to start. You can always buy heavier plates to increase the difficulty of your routine, and the bench can be used for a variety of exercises. If you would like to go for something a little more advanced, a multi-gym should cover all your needs. Aside from weightlifting, you can use the equipment for pull-ups, dips and other strength-building exercises.
Motivation and diet will be your allies on any fitness journey, so make sure that you are listening to your body and adjusting your habits accordingly!