- Marcy Folding Fitness Trampoline and Rebounder with Stability Bar£59.99
- Marcy NS-1000 Fan Exercise Bike with Air Resistance System£199.00
- Marcy Azure RE1016 Magnetic Rowing Machine Folding£199.00
- XTERRA iPowerPlus Motorised Treadmill With Adjustable Tablet Holder£699.00
- XTERRA TRX2500 Motorised Treadmill Folding - 0% Finance Available£799.00
- SOLE Fitness B94 Upright Exercise Bike with Wireless Heart Monitor£899.00
- SOLE Fitness LCB Light Commercial Upright Exercise Bike£1,199.00
- SOLE Fitness R92 Recumbent Exercise Bike Bluetooth£1,199.00
About our Lose Weight
We've hand picked a selection of our favourite products for you, weight loss is all about adopting new, better habits that will lead you to finding your feel good. Whether you are just embarking on your weight loss journey or you are looking for ways to get more out of your fitness plan, home exercising is a great place to start. It’s convenient if you have a busy lifestyle and it can help you keep your new habits going for a long time.
To make it easier for you to choose, we’ve narrowed down the product range and curated the best ones that would complete your weight loss plan. Exercise bikes are a straightforward alternative to outdoor bikes, and you can pick and choose the type best suited for you.
If you’re worried about back support, you can go for a recumbent exercise bike – or if you want a challenge, opt for an upright bike with different resistance settings. Cross trainers are great for toning up your legs and your arms, so they are a perfect choice if you want to work out the entire body.
If you are not worried about taking up space, rowing machines and treadmills work on multiple groups of muscles at the same time, giving you a full body workout. They can also be convenient if you are short on time; just a few minutes of walking on the treadmill will contribute greatly to your weekly fitness plan. And you can get all the benefits of exercising without having to brave the cold weather or the rain!
If you need any more advice head over to our fitness learning area for a heap of free support to help direct you towards losing weight.